Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rumours about McCain true?

Been reading lots of blogs lately that claim that McCain has completely changed his personality in the last several weeks/months of this campaign. I have no way of knowing whether this is really true except via second-hand reports, and most of the folks who are in a position to report on this generally have their own agendas. If it is true, however, it's unfortunate. Even if I was unlikely that I was going to vote for him, I was glad he was the Republican candidate, since he seemed to be "different" than your normal glad-handing, ass-kissing, talking-points speaking politician.

2 comments:

whall said...

Yeah, because you know old what's his name - what was it? Clinton something? I forget. Anyway, that Clinton guy sometimes had dark hair for the college campaigns and grey hair for the visits to the old folks homes.

oudeis said...

One thing I've decided about political campaigns: they do ugly things to everyone involved. One advantage Clinton had though: he never really had a lot of integrity to begin with whereas I think you could say that McCain did without making a fool of oneself. :-)