Saturday, April 19, 2008

Theme week: Subway sucks ....

Subway is a mess ...

My wife went to Subway while I was waiting in Half Price Books to sell some of my books. She called me when she was there because she heard that they were out of tuna while waiting in line (I wanted tuna). Next? Meatball. They were almost out of meatball. White bread? Out of white bread. Regular Lays chips? Out of regular Lays. There were like 20 people waiting in line, and they had only two people working at the counter. They gave me a three meatball six inch sub and put almost no toppings. The people working there were so rude, it made my wife really upset.

We're not going there anymore. The food is mediocre anyway, the prices have gone up recently, the service is incomprehensibly bad (how many times do I have tell someone the toppings I want?), and they're always running out of stuff.

Which Wish isn't that much more expensive, (although a lot slower), but at least you don't feel like a herd animal when you're getting your food.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that they were running out of everything on Saturday at noon. How screwed up does your store have to be to run out of everything at the beginning of your busiest sales period?

No comments: