Thursday, December 06, 2007

Second worst day ...

Don't feel much better after yesterday. It hit M. hardest, of course, and it was so hard for me to see how sad she was.

While we were sitting around being depressed I got mediatomb installed on my upstairs FC8 box had it scan my music directories and photo directories, and had my new PS3 showing our photos and music over our TV. That was pretty cool. We went through a lot of our photos from our trips to the Northeast Brasil and Chile. Also streaming music downstairs to the PS3/TV was really cool.

It cheered both of us to see the photos from our trips. We had a lot of great trips that I'll never forget. I still can't get over how beautiful Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt were. The hotel/posada we stayed in in Puerto Varas (Puerto Duecher) remains the best place we've ever stayed overall for beauty, cost and comfort. Every morning we would wake up amazed by the view, sitting right across from Volcano Osorno.

No comments: