Friday, November 21, 2008

The Magic Typo

Imaginary situation: I've just searched for something in Google toolbar; what it is isn't important. I'm reading my feeds in Google Reader (maybe I should be in a commercial for Google) and I'm using the shortcut keys. But as often happens, Google Reader doesn't have focus, and my focus is still in Google Toolbar. The combination of the search and the unintentional extra characters produces the greatest search ever, the one search on Google that returns the magical hit that changes life forever. Imagine that.

1 comment:

whall said...

Somehow I think knowing the search terms involved in this situation are key to appreciating it.

You could read into my comment that I'm not appreciating the blog post as of yet. Injection of said search terms may remedy the situation, if that were amenable to you.

Thank you for your time.